Lia (리아) is a K-pop singer who debuted on February 12, 2019 as a member of the K-pop girl group ITZY under JYP Entertainment.
|Birth Name||Choi Ji-su (최지수)|
|Birthday||July 21, 2000|
|Birth Place||Yeonsu, Incheon, South Korea|
|Age||20 Years (as in April 2021)|
|Education||School of Performing Arts Seoul|
|Favorite Color||Baby Blue|
|Height (approx.)||163 cm (5’4″)|
|Weight (approx.)||47 kg (104 lb)|
Less Known Facts:
- Her English name ‘Julia’ was given to her by her aunt.
- Lia was a “Disney Princess” before her debut. Korean Disney Channel released a short clip in 2016 initially to advertise “Theater Disney’s Best OST Special” featuring talented young childrens who sang classic Disney songs. Lia was one of the performers who sang “Let It Go” OST from the film “Frozen”.
- She has a younger brother.
- Everglow’s Aisha and Lia has exact same birthday.
- She is fluent in English and Korean.
- She said that her Mom is a role model for her.
- When she was in middle school in Canada, she passed the audition for the SM trainee. For short period of time she convinced her parents to be active as a trainee, but ended up leaving without signing any contract.
- She was a trainee at JYP Entertainment for about two years.
- She improved her vocal skills at Dream Vocal Academy.
- She loves the songs of Ariana Grande.
- She is very flexible.
- Iron Man from Marvel is her favorite superhero.
- Food she eats often: Kimchi, Rice, and Donuts.
- Once she said that, “If she were MIDZY, Ryujin’ would be her Bias.”
- She orders more food than other members.
- She prefers watch movie with Yuna.
- Lia and Yuna likes ‘Onion Salted Caramel Popcorn’ while watching movies.
- She is the member who most of the times get caught napping.
- She prefers watch movies with Yuna.
- Staying with Yuna, she realized that she is the sweetest person for her.
- An ITZY member who brightens her day is Chaeryeong.
- She takes the longest time to get ready. She said she doesn’t like to do things in hurry.
- Ryujin once said that she talks a lot while watching the movies.
- She is the most energetic member in group. She is at the top when it comes to energy in their group.
- She doesn’t know best restaurants, So Yuna takes her to some of the nice places to eat.
- Yuna cooks a lot for her.